Welcome to #FluffTalia!
It's a pleasure to have you here! This is a group for fluffy Hetalia artwork! Hence the name of the group.
Now with every group, there must be rules. Otherwise, it wouldn't be fun, no?~
First, though, let's introduce the gallery folders, so you know where to submit your fluffy, adorable artwork.~
We feature one deviation here every month! Remember to submit your fluffiest artwork, and you might get featured here!
For boyxboy pairings (ex. GerIta and Spamano). No mature content, shounen-ai is FLUFF, not yaoi. Nyotalia is allowed.
For girlxgirl pairings (ex. MonacoxWy). No mature content, shoujo-ai is FLUFF, not yuri.
Nyotalia is allowed.
For guyxgirl pairings (ex. PruHun, AusHun). No mature content. Nyotalia is allowed.
For any pictures made on the program MikuMikuDance. You must give credit to the modelmakers in order to have your pictures submitted here. Any kind of fluff or romance is allowed, just no mature content.
Title is self-explanatory. This folder is for fanfiction. Any kind of fluff or romance is allowed, just no mature content or reader inserts. Please try and use correct grammar.
Where you submit artwork that is not yet finished. After all, we all want to see your fluffy, adorable artwork in the making! Anything is allowed here, no mature content.
Submit fluffy Nekotalia (cats) or Mochitalia artwork here. Any kind of fluff is accepted. No mature content is allowed.
This is where artwork featuring a single character belongs. No mature content, as usual.
1. The number 1 rule: NO MATURE CONTENT! That rule has been stated enough times, so you probably get it.
2. Submit to the correct folder! It will be denied if you submit it to the wrong folder. Read the info about the gallery folders above to see where everything goes!
3. Put effort into your artwork! We don't want 2-minute base edits here or messy sketches. Even if it is a base edit, we want effort. Be sure to follow the basemaker's rules, too! And if it's a WIP, submit it to the WIPs folder.
4. Respect your admins and fellow members! If there is drama going on in this group, it distracts from the fluffiness, so we don't want that now, do we?
5. No stealing artwork! Don't just randomly upload someone else's artwork. Even if you do give credit, it's against dA rules. Demotivational posters are NOT allowed, except if you use your own artwork. If you are caught stealing artwork and submitting it to this group, you will be kicked out and blocked. Remember! If you are submitting MMD pics, be sure to give credit to the modelmakers!
6. And the last rule? Just sit back, and enjoy the fluffiness! That's the purpose of this group, after all. If you follow these rules, you will be sure to have a wonderful experience here at #FluffTalia!
Please visit #Hetalia-Art-Critique!